Service & advice
We are here to help!
Dear Think! customer,
we place a high value on service and advice because we want you to enjoy your Think! shoes for a long time.
Not only your Think! shoes will accompany you on your way, our team is also at your disposal to answer your questions.
We have arranged a list of frequently asked questions for you. Do you have a question that is not included in the list below?
Please send us an e-mail: email@example.com
or call: 0800 0 966377 (for free from the UK).
We are on call Monday to Friday from 8 am to 3 pm.
If we are unable to answer your question immediately, we will contact the manufacturer and get back to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to being of help!
How to order correctly
First please remind that you can stop the ordering process at any time, just by closing the browser window or clicking on the Think! logo to get back to our shop homepage. All details selected in the single steps are still changeable in the last step "Complete order".
1. Add the article of your choice to your basket by choosing the requested size and clicking the "Add to shopping cart" button.
2. A window appears on the right. If you wish to order the articles in your shopping basket, either click "Proceed to checkout". If you want to remove the item klick on the 'x' next to the item shown. In case you wish to add more articles to your shopping basket, click the Think! Store Logo on the upper left.
2.1. As soon as everything is shown as you wish to have it,
please click the button "Proceed to Checkout" to go on with the ordering process.
3. You can now fill in your address details by using your customer account, by creating a new account or by placing your order without creating a customer account. In any case, please fill in your address data and confirm the address entry by clicking "Next".
4. You can now choose your payment method (PayPal, Credit Card oder Prepayment). As soon as you are done, please click the "Next" button.
5. On this last page of your ordering process you are able to change all the details that you chose before (invoice address, shipping address, payment method, article quantity). When all the details are correct and as you wish to have them, please click on the "Send order" or "Complete payment" button (depending on the chosen payment method) to complete your order.
Have you ordered the wrong size? The shoes do not fit? No problem!
You can return your purchase to us within 14 days after receipt of the goods, provided you only tried out the products inside, like you would do in a store. Please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in case of a return from the UK or any other country.
If you live in the UK or in Ireland we will send you a prepaid postage return label via email. Both your address and the return-address are printed on this label. Please print the label, stick it on the parcel and bring the package to a post office (Parcel Force). It will be sent to us free of charge. As soon as the return shipment has arrived with us we will inform you via email and reimburse the returned goods on the same account that you used to pay for your order. We ask for your understanding that any other way of returning the goods cannot be refunded.
What happens to my personal data?
How to order an insole substitute
In case of raddled or sometimes sweaty insoles, there is the possibility of ordering substitute insoles directly from the manufacturer in Austria.
In order to assist you, we need your size and the article number (or name) of your shoe.
Please call our hotline or send us an e-mail!
Are you looking for a specific shoe that is not available on our website?
Please call or send us an e-mail!
If you are lucky, we have the shoe in store or already ordered, but not yet included in our online range of products.
We would also be glad to explicitly ask the manufacturer in Austria and order the appropriate article for you.
Unfortunately, in some cases shoes are no longer available oder reorderable. But as far as we are able to, we try our best to help you!
More information on Think!
We have already provided some information about Think! on our webpage "About Think!". More information on Think! can be found on www.thinkshoes.com.